The Alumni Program Coordinator, based in Yerevan, serves as primary contact for all BR/DH alumni, and in collaboration with the board, senior staff, Alumni Committee, and regional volunteer committees, assists with the planning, developing, and administering of BR/DH alumni-related program activities.
Description of Responsibilities:
collaboratively with the Alumni Committee and senior staff to answer inquiries
and special requests, as well as to coordinate and implement special alumni projects,
programs, and activities.
2. Identifies and recruits alumni for participation in special events/programs for outreach, community service and fundraising.
3. Serves as communication liaison for alumni services, events and Next Step projects.
4. Plans, organizes and implements the annual Alumni Reunion in Armenia from start to finish.
5. Collects materials for and develops the quarterly Alumni Newsletter, coordinating its publication with the graphic designer.
6. Submits regular updates to the Country Director for inclusion in the Alumni section of the web site including information on alumni-related events, news, profiles, employment and volunteer opportunities, and an updated calendar of events.
7. Maintains and updates database of alumni information, including whereabouts, email contacts and professional activities.
8. Works collaboratively with the BR Executive Director in the U.S. when needed.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and
project management skills
- Must have a strong understanding of BR/DH’s vision and mission
- Task oriented and reliable
- Excellent communication skills: professional email/phone correspondence, public speaking and presentation proficiency
- Ability to inspire and motivate others, and lead by example
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated examples of leadership skills, especially among peer group
- BR/DH alum is preferred
- Placement in Yerevan office is also preferred
How to Apply:
Interested alumni only should send a CV and cover letter to Linda Yepoyan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Are you looking for a career opportunity?!
Job.am - is a job portal provides you the opportunity to get information about available vacancies, trainings, competitions, volunteering, internship, etc. You may register at www.job.am, create your professional profile online and become visible to employers.
Careercenter.am - is a free online job announcements service. You can read job announcements online by searching the database for the right job for you. It's updated regularly, so bookmark this site and visit soon. You can also receive job announcements via e-mail by just sending a blank e-mail message to email@example.com.
JobFinder.am - is a professional career portal for those who are in search of the right job. Here you can get updated with every single job announcement in Armenia and submit your resume being visible to many serious hiring companies. At the same time portal provides quality dedicated services for companies who are looking for real professionals. Visit the website at www.jobfinder.am.